Concordia Humana is a student-founded, student-run charity which exists solely to help those in need. For us, raising awareness isn't enough. We don't just want people to know about others' sufferings; we want people to do something about it.
- To work to provide relief to those adversely affected by social injustices and catastrophic disasters,
- To partner with charitable organizations to address social injustices and their causes, and
- To promote awareness of social injustices and catastrophic disasters and their effects.
- We are an organization that isn't afraid to tell our members, volunteers, donors, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders what we're doing and why.
- We use our resources in a way that most effectively serves our beneficiaries and meets the high expectations of our funding sources, and we respond to the world as quickly as it changes.
- Community Involvement
- Nobody knows what's needed better than the people in need. Our projects aim to use decision making on-the-ground and, when logistically feasible, to use indigenous ideas, people, supplies, and solutions.
- Attention to Detail
- Concordia Humana aims to always build sustainable, long-term solutions. This means asking the hard questions about our projects and obsessing about even the tiniest details to make sure we are addressing real needs in the most sustainable, efficient, and responsible way possible.
- Global Reach
- We address issues relating to our Mission no matter the distance from anything else we do.
- We encourage fundamental human respect at every level of our organization.
What are YOU doing to save the world?
Donuts for Darfur
Donuts for Darfur started in 2008 by selling donuts to raise anti-genocide funds at St. Xavier High School in Cincinnati, OH. The money raised from Donuts for Darfur goes to the Jewish World Watch's Solar Cooker Project, a peaceful initiative toward ending violence against women in Darfur.
Help us reach our goal!